This year we did a turkey on Tuesday so that we could go to the zoo on Thanksgiving day! This 20 pounder only cost us 8 bucks. I was so satisfied with myself that I decided to blog it. Don't even ask me how it turned so golden and moist because I don't even know. This is the very first turkey I've ever done!
I forgot to take out the gimlet bag thingy so Dan was thrilled about that. First thing- he took a big bite out of the heart and acted like he was on cloud 9. I took a bite too just to see what all the fuss was about and almost spit it out. It MUST be a man thing.
Anyway, we had a real fun dinner as a family and I wouldn't hesitate to bake another turkey sometime. It was a good learning experience!
1 comment:
WOW! It really looks good, I'm hungry!
Post a Comment