We do a family letter and picture every other year. So this is last year's picture. Since we aren't doing a letter this year I will just say Merry Christmas to all friends and family. We miss you and hope you are doing well. We are looking forward to having lots of company come stay with us in January and February. As our blog suggests we are very happy living here in Arizona. Dan's work is great, and he couldn't ask to work for a better company. Frito Lay, ~lots of free chips and good benefits.
The children are doing well in school and making alot of friends. Dan keeps busy as the Young Men's president and I keep busy with little Maysa at home. We have been blissfully enjoying the 70 degree winter in the Arizona desert and continue to discover beauty all around us. We have good faithful friends here and hope to buy a house in the very near future!
We plan on staying in Casa Grande permanently as it is everything we had hoped for plus more. The immigration fees and 2 year wait time was well well worth it. Hope everyone will have a fantastic Christmas, thanks for reading today!
4 comments:
I was freezing today!! Merry Christmas! I'm so glad you like it here in AZ.
Looks like you are back online! I left you a message tonight about getting together at Christmas... Also I am Tagging you... check out my blog to see what to do.
I hope you stay forever too! I am glad my dad talked you into moving here to Casa Grande! Have a great Christmas. We feel very fortunate to have you in our ward and as friends.
I'm so glad you're here permanently, since we probably are too! I love your family picture. I look forward to getting one next year so you can be on my fridge all year long. (or in your case, for two years long). :)
Post a Comment