More fun and Relatives...
My grandma came to visit me this week, I wish she would have stayed way longer. She would murdalize me if she knew I put her picture on public internet -so shush, don't tell.....
We went hiking at Picacho with my favorite cousin Maria. We have been writing to eachother since we were 9 years old and now we are so happy and privileged to live within an hours drive of eachother. Maria is my grandma's grand niece, so we all had a delightful afternoon.




I love the natural desert setting, to me it is one of the most beautiful landscapes.
The children's cave at Picacho is a cute little hike, our two year old's thought it was great.
Daddy's little girl, she always says she likes Dad better than Mom.
Korben is a little shy but he did manage a little smile.... He had fun playing with Maysa.

3 comments:
We just hiked this last weekend and had so much fun. Maybe a family trip next time?
How fun to have your family in town. My mom will come for the baby blessing at the end of March, so I'm excited for that. I've missed you at mother's group!! Come back soon! :)
You are so sweet! I love having you guys here, too. Just getting around to catching up on blogs! Thanks for posting these pics, and I won't tell your Gma. That does remind me I need to send her that info she requested. What a good time we had.
Post a Comment