My cousin tagged me a couple weeks ago, so I finally got around to it.
Each person answers questions about their sweethearts. At the end of the post, the person then tags 6 people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged.
What is your husbands name? Dan
How old is he? 32 I think
Who is taller? Dan, we're both tall, I think he is 6 ft and I am 5'8.
Who can sing best? I would say I can and he would say he can.
Who is smarter? Dan thinks men in general are smarter than women. But we women are smart and just let our husbands think they are smarter than us.
Who does laundry? Me, whenever we need to initiate the "smell test". just kidding
Who pays the bills? Me, after our first six months of marriage when I learned what a "collection agency" was.
Who mows the lawn? What lawn
Who cooks dinner? He brings home the bacon, so I stay home and fry it up.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? What if I'm never wrong? :)
How long did you date? A very long year. I was too young to get married.
Who kissed who first? It was mutual. And it was good..... and you don't want to know anymore.
Who wears the pants? I think Dan wears the pants unless I bat my eyes and.... unless it comes to shopping..............
3 comments:
how cute! also you tagged me with this but i've already done it. so if your curious just look a few pages back and you should find it under husband tag.
funny answers. :) so who are you doing your workout with? yeah, I think i'll start that workout in a couple of months. right.
LOL! You two are just so much fun!!!
Post a Comment