Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Shamrock Farms
Today Sierra and I went on a kindergarden field trip to Shamrock farms. It was so interesting and fun. The children were very well behaved. I had 4 cute little kids in my group and they were so sweet and good. We got to have some chocolate milk and ice cream. I didn't have any ice cream because the milk filled me up to the brim. It was so amazingly good. We got to take a tour of the whole farm on a train. We saw the cows being milked and the baby cows in their "cribs". It was so neat. Those cows were treated like queens, my dad would have been so impressed. I grew up on a cattle ranch so I happen to know a thing or two about cows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Suzi
- My family and I started this blog mainly for scrapbooking purposes. I hope its not too boring and that you will check in from time to time.
No comments:
Post a Comment