Happy Easter everybody! The kids woke me up at 6 am and we went on a easter egg hunt. They are still wolfing candies as we speak. All sorts of fun goodies and hopefully we won't need to make another trip to the dentist next month!

We went to the Family Easter fair in Casa Grande and had such a fun time. The kids went on egg hunts and were quite thrilled with the results. I am told this year turned out much better than last because no so many people were there as it was kind of rainy and cold.
Maysa wouldn't go anywhere near the Easter bunny dude. She was right freaked out, but the other 2 sat nervously for their picture, as long as they didn't have to touch him, what is it with my kids!



We ended up eating the eggs that we painted, Maysa stole Elena's so she ate two of them.
3 comments:
i can't wait for primary today after all the kids have had sugar for breakfast! ha!
I love Easter
You guys are so cool for always getting out there and participating in all the festivities. I am so lame. I love that the girls didn't want to touch the Easter bunny, seriously, who's in there? :)
Hi Suzi! I know it is totally silly for me to be communicating with you through here. I can't find our ward list. Anyways, I wanted to know if you would be interested in putting Sierra in my music class? I'm holding a sample class this Saturday if you want to come see what it's all about. If you want to visit the website for more info it's letsplaymusicsite.com there is an awesome demo video on the bottom left hand side. Anyways, let me know. My email is milzies@gmail.com or my phone number is 602-463-3722. I'll call you once I find that darn ward list :)
Post a Comment