Elena had her first piano recital. It is truly remarkable how well she has done in less than a year of lessons. She plays both hands and even composed a song for me for Mother's day. If only I could figure out how to add the clip. She was not even nervous and did not make any mistakes on both of the songs that she performed. And I can brag about her all I want because she is my sweet smart little angel. Congratulations Elena, we are so so proud of you!!
And thankyou to her wonderful teacher Jessica Hart who is just 17 years old. Her other students were so good I could have listened to them all day. I could hardly believe the talent coming out of that room. I am so thankful for music as it is a big part of our lives. Dan and I want all of our children to be involved with music more than anything. I am a big supporter of marching bands and school choirs. How fun. I hope my kids will be as gung ho about it as I am!
1 comment:
Great job Elena! I'm sure you sounded wonderful!
Post a Comment