Saturday, June 27, 2009

July 1st Canada Day!

In celebration of July 1st I wanted to post some of my favorite drawings that remind me of home. These drawings I did using the graph method which doesn't take real talent just a lot of patience. And it is so fun. I hope my family won't mind. I am excited to go home to Canada this month and really looking forward to seeing everyone again. I'm sad I had to miss the July 1st celebrations, we'll try to make it next year.


























2 comments:

Charlotte, Mardy and Raven said...

Oh my word! You do too have talent. I loved it. So glad that you posted them. Counting down until I see you and your cute cute girls.

Charlotte, Mardy and Raven said...

By the way, you got Raven right on. She even pointed it out and said Raven. Thats right, Talent my dear.

About Me

My photo
My family and I started this blog mainly for scrapbooking purposes. I hope its not too boring and that you will check in from time to time.