We've been so blessed to have Dan's Grandpa and Mom come stay with us for a while. How many kids get to play and have fun with their great grandpa?! Dan's mom has been cooking for us and spoiling and playing with the kids as well. Wish they could stay forever!
We took Dan's mom for a bike ride around our neighborhood, she absolutely loved it, she hadn't rode a bike for years.
Dan wanted to show his Grandpa the truck he drives for work. He drove it right to our house and it about took up the whole block! Grandpa was quite impressed :)
4 comments:
Suzi you have such a fabulous life. I wish I could be there when Dan's mom is there. Its so great that your kids get to have all of those experiences. Grandparents are the best.
Grandparents are the best, just wish they all lived closer!
I can't believe he drives that HUGE truck! wow
Hi Suzi,
I happen to find your blog by accident! I'm so glad I did. This is Janae. I can't believe you guys are in Arizona. Looks like you have lots of fun there. I'm jealous of the awesome weather. I can't believe how big you're girls are getting. I remember when Sierra was just a tiny little baby. You'd come VT with her. Man that was a long time ago. Anyways thought I'd say hi. Hey, if your interested I also have a blog, but it's by invitation only. Here's my email, richjanae@hotmail.com. Just give me an email and I can add you.
Hope all is well with you and your family!
TTYL
Janae
Post a Comment