Sunday, April 4, 2010

Flowers and Spring

I really love spring. In Arizona it means the hot weather is starting. Not burning hot like July, but hot. What a profound difference a couple of months has done to my flower garden. Every day I look out at my backyard and can't believe my eyes. My flowers have done some serious multiplicity. Anyway, I included the before and after picture. The first picture Maysa is playing with Grandpa on the lawn. But take notice of how poor and pitiful the petunias and snaps look compared to the next picture.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're gorgeous! I'm jealous.

clitchfield said...

Suzi that's incredible! I think I need to move somewhere where its summer all year round. This envy is driving me crazy. Don't get me wrong I love England but I really really miss the sun.

Suzi said...

Thanks Jamie!
Charlotte,
Arizona has been calling your name for a while now, its just getting louder and louder.

About Me

My photo
My family and I started this blog mainly for scrapbooking purposes. I hope its not too boring and that you will check in from time to time.