This amazing water structure was just huge, the picture does no justice.
This isn't as fun as it looks ...... really.............. :) Palm trees, 85 degrees, tubing down a nice peaceful river...
We know, we know we are geeks beyond measure. Every time we go on vacation we break out the all the hawaiian gear. I don't know why we do that, we love holidays and wearing hula shirts just makes us feel fantastic. The great thing is Phoenix is similar to Hawaii in some ways and thats why we love it!! You can laugh, we won't care!
Dan's birthday was also last weekend. He wanted me to make grasshopper pie and enchiladas just like his mom makes. So I did. Lucky guy I spent the entire day cooking! He is worth it, Dan is a extraordinary husband and father, he is constantly making sacrifices for us and we are so grateful to him. The grasshopper pie was so good we decided to make 2 more!
7 comments:
Man that place looks awesome. I admit, I did laugh when I saw the picture of you in the hawaiian outfits. Too funny. Congrats Dan for being one of the top dogs in the wolf pack. I had forgotten that grasshopper pie exists. Please tell me your recipe. I really want to make it now.
Those are some pretty sweet Hawaiian outfits. But don't feel ashamed you probably fit in well with the other snowbirds.
Just so you know that is my way of stating my jealousy for the weather you guys get.
(Mardy)
ha ha, I like that Mardy. The sun'll come out tommorow!
Rusty has a few Hawaiian shirts of his own. No wonder we like you guys so much!
Uumm grasshopper pie?? I'm with Charlotte, it needs to be shared. Looks like a really fun, no rain, time had by all.
Grasshopper Pie
Okay for whoever is interested this is the most easy recipe ever!
Mix
1 large pkge pistachio puddding with 1 1/2 c of milk and 2 cups of cool whip. Mix in six mint oreo chopped up cookies and 1/2 tsp of peppermint extract. Throw this into a black or graham crust and refrigerate. Prep time 5 minutes!
It looks just plain awesome. I want to come visit you too Suzi. The kids are so cute too. Can't wait to see you this summer SUZi.
Post a Comment