Sunday, May 23, 2010

Elena's school Talent Show

Elena is such a sweet pretty little girl. She has practiced so very hard at piano this year and her talent has really sparkled and paid off. SO if it seems like I'm bragging a little, I definetly am, this girl is AMAZING!!





This is the video I filmed from her school talent show, you might have to turn the volume up to max because the desired sound in a room full of 300 kids seems to backfire just a little with the purpose of filming a really great piece of music. "Malaguena"

3 comments:

Brinton Family said...

wooohooo! that was awesome! we can't wait to see you guys soon!!

Amelia Smith said...

That is so awesome she was brave enough to play in front of the whole school! That picture of her is beautiful. I keep wanting to sit down and watch both orchestra videos but it hasn't happened! I did watch most of the hoe down and that was awesome. I wish I could have been there :(

clitchfield said...

Elena you are gorgeous and I loved your piano playing. You are such a talented girl.

About Me

My photo
My family and I started this blog mainly for scrapbooking purposes. I hope its not too boring and that you will check in from time to time.