Friday, July 2, 2010

Waterton Canada

Waterton is my favorite place to visit in the summertime. It is always cool and usually windy as well. We love going on at least one hike and renting the paddle bikes. We always see alot of wildlife, usually some bears too but the road to red rock was closed and thats where we always see them. This year Grandma Lene came with us, we had a big day. Ice cream, hiking, bikes, and hotdog roast. Waterton is about an hours drive from my parents house. It is the outskirts of the beautiful rocky mountain stretch. This year we saw alot of snow on top of the mountains. We were only missing my sister Charlotte, cause she is living in England. Hopefully next year all my five sisters will be here. We had 8 little girls and one boy. Poor Owen, somehow he manages!











1 comment:

Charlotte, Mardy and Raven said...

So sad that I missed that. Your pictures looked awesome.

About Me

My photo
My family and I started this blog mainly for scrapbooking purposes. I hope its not too boring and that you will check in from time to time.