We miss you Uncle Drew, please come again real soon!!
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Uncle Drewy....
Dan's little bro came to visit us for a week in September. We just LOVED having him here and visiting with him. He played with the kids all the time, so that was really great for me. I started to call him the Manny which I'm not sure he was keen about. But he is so good natured, he's just a big teddy bear. I'm not sure he'd like that either. Drew and Dan and Elena hiked picacho peak one day, then they went golfing the next day. Then he celebrated his 27th birthday on Friday. He bought a killer leather jacket at the flea markets. We baked pineapple upside down cake for breakfast then he and Dan had all you can eat steak and cheesecake at the golden corral that evening. What a day. For his last day here we took him out on the boat on canyon lake. It was a fun day and the water was wonderful as usual. Here are some pictures with Uncle Drewdy Drew (as Sierra calls him.)









We miss you Uncle Drew, please come again real soon!!
We miss you Uncle Drew, please come again real soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Suzi
- My family and I started this blog mainly for scrapbooking purposes. I hope its not too boring and that you will check in from time to time.
No comments:
Post a Comment