Wednesday, October 29, 2008

30th Birthday Bash

Do I feel Thirty flirty and thriving? More like 30 shmerty and children crying! Doesn't mean that I can't live it up for my party week. This is Dan's new ride that he bought for our second vehicle. Nice and smooth but ridiculous for a family of 5!! I guess thats my birthday surprise@!





Eva's Mexican food- really fabulous. Lots of pigging out this week.











Lots of fun with friends this week. Jocey and
Jesse, Jared and Melanie and Olive garden with
my visiting teaching group.



Our friends took us to the Cheesecake Factory and water lights show at the Chandler mall. The food was WAY too good. Never mind that I've gained ten pounds since we've moved here, whoopdeedoo with Tiramasu cheesecake!






No comments:

About Me

My photo
My family and I started this blog mainly for scrapbooking purposes. I hope its not too boring and that you will check in from time to time.