Dan, Dan he's my man. Dan is the truck drivin husband. His sole purpose in life is to make his family happy. What a handsome dude. He gets 10/10.

Elena is photogenic. She's always the first to jump in front of the camera which is really a great thing. She is in grade 3 this year and making a ton of friends as usual. She has been in 4 different schools since preschool.

Elena is photogenic. She's always the first to jump in front of the camera which is really a great thing. She is in grade 3 this year and making a ton of friends as usual. She has been in 4 different schools since preschool.
Oh, Sierra is so funny. Her cute little smile brings sunshine in the room. Now if only she would let me teach her to play that nice little instrument she got for her 5th birthday.

Maysa is our sweet walking disaster. Wherever she goes, so does the mess. When I finish cleaning one disaster, I'm right on to the next. Eating crayons, spilling milk, ripping apart my wallet. Oh she is a doll. I get to spend all day with her while Elena and Sierra go to school. I am spoiled!
1 comment:
Suzi, your family is great! I'm so happy to have discovered your blog!! I had no idea you even knew I had one! I suddenly saw a little green icon that somehow led me to you... I don't know how that happened, but i'm thrilled.
Post a Comment