We are slowly going mental......
make that quickly ............
Nothing new to report about our house. Still the same old story, maybe next week, maybe next week. Having irritating troubles finalizing our loans and getting the mortgage set up. We think the sellers may have gone haywire and decided to give up on us. They got so tired of us pushing the date, they decided to stop all communications. SO still waiting on word if and when we'll get the keys. Until then we continue sweet talking our landlords into letting us stay for one more week, then another week, then another week. Buying a house is just a big ball of anxiety, good thing this is the last time I'll ever move ! Right Dan.....
Other than that, the kids are off to a great start at their new school- Desert Willow. Lots of church friends there and nice teachers. Elena will be transferred to a new class because her first class grew too big. Now she has a teacher with a name that is impossible to actually say out loud. Mrs. Schmidt, I seriously can't say it, I mess up every time. Oh well, they are quite happy and that is all that matters. Sierra is thrilled to finally see and play with Kamryn every day and is quite busy making more new friends as well. She has already come home with 2 red days for being too much of a social bug. She says to me " I just talk too much". Suprise suprise.
Maysa has finally discovered how to jump out of her crib so it seems my freedom and glory days are over. She refuses to nap and has become more hyper every night now that she knows she has an out. She often jumps into bed with me in the middle of the night. Then I get to suffer head blows and body slams till the wee hours of the morning. I had no idea she moves around so much in her sleep. Potty training is still lurking and laughing at me but the promise of "when we move" often fills in the guiltier parts of my brain.
Oh well, I can laugh at my troubles because I know they are small. We are blessed beyond measure and every day I smile and think about how lucky we are to be living here in this beautiful place with good health, good friends and great weather! Maybe I'm just a little mental. :) :) !!
3 comments:
How you get your home soon!
I'm so frustrated for you with your house situation! AAHHH!!! I hope everything works out for you...and soon. Will Elena still be with Rebekah and Abby?
I assume I am the good friends yo are blessed with! Ha! You are actually moving right now, and I have Maysa, I am so excited for you!!!!!!
Post a Comment