Maysa was hilarious on skates. She giggled the whole time. But hated hanging on to the push bar so we broke our backs holding her up. We got a push chair for her to sit on after a while and she liked that too.
I was suprised at how good Elena was. She hasn't been for a couple years but we use to take her a lot in Canada and she was getting pretty good at it. I'm glad she remembered. She just needs to learn how to stop.
This was Sierra's first time on single blade skates. She used the push bar for about 15 minutes then got braver and was able to go on her own. She really loved it and caught on quick. An older gentlemen crashed into her at one point but they were both going real slow and ended up laughing and smiling, so thats good. Helmets!
We practically had the rink to ourselves after a while because it seemed like people only lasted 10-15 minutes. It was called "Arcadia Ice Center" located near Scottsdale. We went to this one because it was the cheapest rink in the city for public skate, and they had skate rentals from toddler size 6 all the way up to big adult sizes. Can't wait to go again! :)
4 comments:
Looks like a blast! Glad you had a great time.
Hey this is Beck! Thanks for leaving comments. I'm going to add you to my list if that's o.k.. I like to keep in touch with as much family as possible. I'm glad that you got to play games with Sue. She's coming out here the first of February and we always look forward to good food, and fun games! We'd love to come to AZ sometime soon. I'll keep putting a plug for it in Tylers ear. :)
I wanna go so bad! I haven't been since high school. :( I'd probably be one of those dumb Arizonans falling on my butt all over the place. That's a cute tradition!
We will have to do this sometime. Sarah loves to roller skate and blade so I know she would love ice skating.
Post a Comment