Well for the past 4 years I have been making turtles at Christmas time. Every year gets a little better and I have discovered it is an art that takes many mistakes to finally get it right. My turtles have ALWAYS been too runny. But this year my friend Jocey suggested that I use a candy thermometer and that has made all the difference! Why didn't I do that before??? I got this little crock pot for dipping and that has made life a thousand times easier as well. The girls helped this year so they turned out small, medium, large and bumpy. But they taste delicious!
Lucky for you if you are on my VT list!
4 comments:
Suzi, you are a rockstar.
They were always good, now the good folks of Arizona will get the best you've made yet? No fair. Just kidding. We miss you and the turtles.
ummm, where's the recipe? Did Lissy log in under Stewart again?
What happens if we are on your husbands home teaching list :) Just joking! Those look GREAT!
Post a Comment