The orchestra I play with is called "Golden Corridor Center for the Arts", we perform about once or twice a month at different places and events in the city. Anyway we had a big valentines performance tonight and I wanted to include at least one photo because I worked so blazin hard for it! Dan came to support me and stayed till the end even though he had to go to work at 1 am. He's the best :) During the waltzes he was quickly chosen from the audience by a pretty little highschool girl who probably didn't know he's actually an old married man with a bunch of kids! haha
This is the picture our camera timer took right before Dan's mom and Grandpa left, I was sad after, why can't they just stay forever?!
Great Grandpa cruising around on motorbike. Perfectly normal right? :)
4 comments:
The fabulous life of Suzi Brinton.......Congrats on the orchestra, I know you've probably put in lots and lots of practice. What a good example you are to the rest of us.
Charlotte you're so funny, my life is not fabulous, just the sunshine and vioin are!
Good job on your concert! I'm sure you were amazing.
I love it that Grandpa and Diani got to visit you! I wish they could've come here after ward! Your little girls are so adorable!
Post a Comment