Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Canyon Lake

Canyon lake is a diamond in the rough. We had such a blast exploring it with the boat. We plan on going several more times before I head to Canada at the end of this month.

I don't usually take good pictures so this one was kind of a fluke. Dan just couldn't stop diving off the boat, back dive, front dive, flips. There was beautiful little coves where we could all go swimming. Lots of fun on a 100 degree day.
The water was a little gross here, I guess we didn't care.
The kids really loved the tube ride. So long as Dan behaved himself and didn't throw them out of the wake too much.


Such a beautiful place, highly recommend vacation time here!

1 comment:

Charlotte, Mardy and Raven said...

You know this boat is just going to make you get more and more visitors. I hope thats what your planning.....

About Me

My photo
My family and I started this blog mainly for scrapbooking purposes. I hope its not too boring and that you will check in from time to time.