Its a good day to blog. I love general conference, but we don't do much else on this day so I needed to catch up. Thats just a picture of the girls working on their conference packets that you can print off the LDS website. I LOVE THOSE! Not a whole lot has happenend since school started, we ended up going to the children's museum on Labor Day. It was crowded, nothing AT ALL like I expected. The kids loved it, Elena was a little bored. But seriously, I was thinking we were going to see like sculptures of the easter bunny, tooth fairy, santa claus, that sort of thing. Maybe some antique toys. NO clue. So I was suprised when they told us the kids were allowed to touch and play with everything in the entire museum. Its kind of just a big fun house. A room where the kids can play store, a room where they can build forts, ride tricyles, an arts and craft room and a monster tree house they could climb around in. I was impressed that most of the projects and contraptions were built from recycled materials you would find around your home. Anyway, I would totally recommend it, I think Dan had just as much fun as the kids, but it was a one time thing. I don't think we'll be going back any time soon. SO here are some pictures of our fun day.
I wanted to add in this last picture of our one rainy day, cause it was such a glorious experience. Everyone from arizona knows what I'm talking about. The whole neighborhood gets together and does the rain dance. Its awesome>!
3 comments:
The children's museum sort of reminds me of the science centre in Edmonton. Am I right? I love the picture of the rain. How funny. Today I was dressed for winter and when I stepped outside I realised it was a really nice day with blue sky and fluffy white clouds. It was such a nice surprise.
It was similar but the children's museum is just a big creative party house, there isn't much to learn, whereas the science museum is all about learning, both fun places. We need to trade weather once in a while don't we..
This looks like so much fun! I need to go there with my kids sometime.
Post a Comment