This pinata needs to become a yearly tradition. The girls had so much fun on Christmas eve with this.
We didn't take alot of pictures on Christmas morning I guess cause we were having too much fun. Sierra and Maysa got brand new bikes from Santa and Elena got a stack of Beverly Cleary books she hasn't read yet. Between the 6 girls, I think there were at least 15 or more brand new webkinz that were opened that morning.
They went to visit the ruins. It is such a nice little trip in the winter.
Dan gave the girls rides on the motorbike alot. Do I even need to mention how much they loved it, or is it totally obvious.
We also took some time to go sledding in Flagstaff at Wing mountain. We stayed overnight in a hotel and spent the next day sledding. Maysa keeps begging to go back to "the snowy place". It was really so much fun.
I have lived in Canada my whole life (up until 2 years ago) and I have never ever seen better sledding than here at Wing mountain. There were bathrooms, a concession stand with hot chocolate and treats, and a bonfire area. Not to mention absolutley perfect hills for sledding with really great steps in the middle to climb back up the hill. I think this is our new sledding place, its much better than Mt. Lemmon.
To make a wonderful long story short, this was by far my best Christmas gift. I bought this antique violin at a pawn shop for 75 dollars a year ago. A friend luthier fixed it up for me. This year on Dec. 26th he finally called and said "your fiddle's ready, come get it". I was dying with excitement. He fixed it up and without going into great detail, he did about 900 dollars worth of work and only charged me 100, and he threw in a brand new case. It plays like gold, its very sweet, kind of soft but it has that deep rich mellow antique sound that I've been craving for the past 5 years. Anyway, its my new baby, I can't get enough of it.
4 comments:
I'm so glad that you had a great Christmas. The girls look like they had so much fun. I love your old violin. I can't wait to hear it.
I love reading your updates! Your violin looks beautiful, I'm so happy for you, that is so awesome how it all worked out :)
I am glad 2 see that your family is doing awesome!!!!! That is 1 sweet Violin:-)
Glad you guys had a good christmas! Congrat's by the way on the new little boy's. They are a blast, maybe not two at a time though.... jk :)
Post a Comment