Tuesday, May 10, 2011

January to May.....

Its been too long since I last posted. This is the only form of family scrapbook I have so I figure I had better keep up on it. I do scrapbooks for the girls from newborn to 8 yrs and I just barely finished all I could do with those. I have been feeling a frantic rush to get things done and accomplished before the babies arrive. So starting in January.......





So my dad came to visit us for a few days in January. That was nice, the weather wasn't too warm, as you can see we spent a lovely day at the Tucson zoo.

Then.......
the last week in January we met up with Dan's sister Lillian and kids Chanel and Paris in Las Vegas. It was quite a fun little trip.
We spent alot of time at the resort pool cause thats what kids like to do best.... swim. It was such a cold weekend, I think when we went swimming it was only 64 degrees, but kids don't notice cold when it comes to fun.









We spent alot of time walking around the strip at night. I don't know where I got the energy cause it was such a big place. We took pictures at the luxor hotel and this jellybelly statue of liberty I just loved. Jelly Bellies may be responsible for half my cavities....








We were in Vegas during Maysa's birthday so we had a bash for her at the resort, then we spent the rest of the day partying at circus circus. SHe turned 4 years old, got lots of fun clothes and books and webkinz for gifts. Maysa still talks about it, like it was the best day of her life. She loved the frog hopper ride, I think they went on it at least 10 times in a row. FUN day...





What happens in Vegas..... you get a picture taken with pirates of course....



A fun filled month, we loved it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My family and I started this blog mainly for scrapbooking purposes. I hope its not too boring and that you will check in from time to time.