Sierra was so lucky to have her baptism while all of her Brinton cousins were here. It was such a special day for her, as it was the same day her baby brothers were blessed. She was so very excited about her baptism, when I took her in to look at the font, she had this look of pure joy and excitement on her face, it was like I told her we're going to Disneyland. She is such a sweet blessing in our lives. She is very smart and helps out tremendously with her baby brothers. Sierra is very good at reading, math, chores, and especially burping the babies. She is excited to start piano lessons next month. Sierra has a very contagious laugh, just about anything will put a smile on her face. She loves her cousins and constantly asks when they will come to visit again. She also loves her grandparents very much, she has a way of getting all kinds of things out of them! We love you Sierra-ita-ann!
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Sierra's Baptism
Sierra was so lucky to have her baptism while all of her Brinton cousins were here. It was such a special day for her, as it was the same day her baby brothers were blessed. She was so very excited about her baptism, when I took her in to look at the font, she had this look of pure joy and excitement on her face, it was like I told her we're going to Disneyland. She is such a sweet blessing in our lives. She is very smart and helps out tremendously with her baby brothers. Sierra is very good at reading, math, chores, and especially burping the babies. She is excited to start piano lessons next month. Sierra has a very contagious laugh, just about anything will put a smile on her face. She loves her cousins and constantly asks when they will come to visit again. She also loves her grandparents very much, she has a way of getting all kinds of things out of them! We love you Sierra-ita-ann!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Suzi
- My family and I started this blog mainly for scrapbooking purposes. I hope its not too boring and that you will check in from time to time.
No comments:
Post a Comment