Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Babies Blessing





We had alot of family come for Jayden and Jasper's blessing day. All of Dan's family came except for Jonathon and Becky. It was very nice, they did very well. Dan blessed them that they would always be best friends and watch out for eachother. Let me see if I can remember who stood in the circle--- Dan, Uncle Steve Brinton, Grandpa Ron Brinton, Jesse Bradshaw, Bishop Ludlow and Rusty Riggs.... did I miss someone... ? Dan blessed Jasper first because he was born first, then he blessed Jayden, except for Jayden's' blessing he said Jasper's name, then quickly corrected himself. It was funny, we have a hard time telling them apart, they are sweet little angels, what a perfect addition they are to our family. The girls have helped so much with them, they just love them to bits, sometimes we have to tell them to just LEAVE them alone! But most of the time, we all devour them with kisses and hugs cause we just can't help it!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My family and I started this blog mainly for scrapbooking purposes. I hope its not too boring and that you will check in from time to time.