Friday, June 24, 2011

Brintwins Photo shoot

We had a photo shoot done with the twins 7 days after they were born. It was so much fun. The studio was super warm so that we could keep the babies sleeping and mold them like playdough. They were so good and sweet. Addie White is the photographer this is her website:
http://addiewhitephotography.blogspot.com/
Can't say enough great things about her work!!
We have over 100 different shots but these are my favorites~~~~~~












3 comments:

Ben Rowley said...

They are adorable!!!!

The Spencers said...

What cute, cute pictures. How do you tell them apart. They look so much alike. I always pride myself in finding someway to tell multiples apart. My neighbours have twin boys (I think you know them Dan and Andrea Webster), and I always know who is who. But your boys look the SAME, how do you do it? Just curious, mom's can usually tell. That was always my fear with the my girls. But they all came out looking so different from each other from day 1 that it wasn't a problem. I hope you are doing good. Your boys are adorable and I loved all the pictures, so cute!

Trisha said...

The pictures are so adorable. I can't wait to hold them...so when you are ready, I'm ready to visit!

About Me

My photo
My family and I started this blog mainly for scrapbooking purposes. I hope its not too boring and that you will check in from time to time.