Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fun stuff

I leave Maysa alone with Jayden for 2 minutes and this is what I find..... Poor little guy, he is already being subjected to sibling cruelty.... :)


This was a fun family home evening project. Maysa picked the color- "cotton candy blue", it is very bright and cute!





My sister had these beautiful flowers delivered for my birthday last week, aren't they great! The girls loved watching the lilies pop open every day.


Maysa took this cute little picture of Jasper, seriously great picture, she needs to sneak the camera more often.... mmmmm maybe not


And more of my handsome brown eyed devils....


They keep me up all day... AND all night...

...but their cuteness forgives them.

3 comments:

Stewart and Clarissa Foss said...

I love that they already have missionary hair! They are adorable.

Ben Rowley said...

You have cute kids!!!!

Trisha said...

You are amazing that you have time to take care of those kiddos and blog. Love the dress up pictures. :)

About Me

My photo
My family and I started this blog mainly for scrapbooking purposes. I hope its not too boring and that you will check in from time to time.