Friday, November 25, 2011

November

And the chaos begins! I love the holiday season, but I hate the stress that comes along with it. This is the second year that we have gone to the Phoenix zoo for thanksgiving. Guess what- the zoo is dead on thanksgiving day, very few people are there. It sure beats cooking in a hot kitchen all day. And it was overcast and beautiful weather the whole time. Uncle Drew and Grama Lene were with us, so it was extra fun.













Arlene's sister Suzanne was here for a few days, they sure loved being with the babies, and the babies sure liked being held.

I always end with the most recent picture of Jasper and Jayden. Jayden on the right, Jasper left. They love playing with their little toes-ees.

3 comments:

Charlotte, Mardy and Raven said...

so smart to go to the Zoo when there is no one there. Looks like Grandma Lene is having fun. Those babies look like they are growing so fast! The girls are as beautiful as ever!

The Spencers said...

Your boys are so stinking cute! Love the last picture! Good idea going to the zoo. Your girls are so big! You have a cute family!

Trisha said...

I love that last picture of the boys. They are SO cute!

About Me

My photo
My family and I started this blog mainly for scrapbooking purposes. I hope its not too boring and that you will check in from time to time.