Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Its May already!!

Well too much has happened since my last post. Number 1- I lost my camera..... This is not good. The twins started walking yesterday... and I didn't have my camera. I have been taking pictures with my iphone camera. But the iphone produces sorry excuses for pictures, everyone is either blurry or vampires. Dan says its good enough, Suzi says we need new camera ASAP.. So anyhow... Lets see what we've been up to these busy months....
Dan bought himself an ipad for his birthday. Here he is multitasking- watching conference and feeding the twins. Dan thought he was turning 37 and I thought he was turning 35. We argued about it late into the night, and laughed too because we were so dumb. Then we finally agreed he was 36, and that we need to go back to those math classes we aced in high school... ;)
I made him key lime pie, one of his favorites. But I was informed later on that he actually meant he wanted peach cobbler for his birthday. Maybe he meant both, ya he definetly wanted both. But I informed him if he would like two desserts for his birthday then he needs to pick a second wife... JK We had a few visitors this winter as usual. First Arlene and her sister and parents came a couple different times. They have a very nice little house in Ghost Ranch. It was fun to visit with them. (I do have some pictures of them- on my lost camera). Then we had Dan's brother Jon and wife Vivi come visit. We rode camels at the zoo, went tubing at the lake, raquetball, movies and a little Baja Fresh. I am certain they dreaded going home to cold Calgary by the end of the week. Jumping in the lake one day and scraping windshields the next. "Oh Canada...."
Aren't they so cute. I wish they could live here. Next.. Dan and Maysa took a big old trip to Canada shortly after Jon left, for his Grandpa's funeral. We decided four hours before his flight left, that he would take Maysa with him. I won't be so bold as to say how much I thoroughly enjoyed my time without them. That might be a little abrasive. And I won't say how nice it was to have a break from my sweet high spirited little 5 yr old angel. Hmmm, that would not be nice. So I will just say they had a lovely time in Canada. It was so much fun to facetime on the ipad everyday and see all the fun pictures. First they went to Calgary, then HighRiver, then Edmonton, then Kelowna, then Vancouver, then Bellingham. Dan my ever so bold and motivated entrepreneur was able to secure 2 more investors for our growing "Brintcor" business... flipping Arizona real estate. But that is a whole different ball game I won't get into right now.
Lots of really funny and sweet memories with Grandpa Cordara.
Cold day at Grandpa Cordara's funeral
First day in Canada, nice and cold
She even got to build a snowman, lucky girl.
She was adored by her aunties. Playing games with Auntie Lillian
Getting hair done by Auntie Angie.
Their last day in Vancouver, they were wearing shorts and smelling spring flowers. How funny is that. What a trip, almost 2 weeks they were gone.
This was our surprise for Dan and Maysa when they returned from Canada... A new living room! It was alot of work, great deals on craigslist, Dan was so impressed and surprised!!

1 comment:

Charlotte, Mardy and Raven said...

the next time I come to visit can I ride that camel!!

I was so sad to hear about Dan's grandpa but I know it must have been nice for Dan and Maysa to spend time with the Brintons.

About Me

My photo
My family and I started this blog mainly for scrapbooking purposes. I hope its not too boring and that you will check in from time to time.