Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Twins Update

We have so many pictures of the twins, I decided to do separate posts for them. They are at such a fun and cute age, its hard for us not to squeeze them and kiss them to pieces everyday. Warning---- Picture overkill...! Low quality unfortunately. All pictures from my iphone of all things, time to rip the house apart and find that camera of mine.
See what I mean, they are so smart...
got new bathseats for them, probably my best purchase EVER
just looking cute in their highchairs, so long as they're fed... they're happy!
This is a very common site in our house. THEY GET INTO EVERYTHING!!!
Doesn't Jayden look so pretty just sittin there. Dan doesn't like it when I call the twins my pretty boys..
Jasper standing up, almost walking!
Jasper again, in his little bear hat
Twins first haircut..!
My friend (Kim Littlejohn) was so nice to come over and help me cut the twins hair. I was WAY too scared to do it. There's my handsome big boys!
Sierra loves to help them play the piano, she is their second mother.
We like to go to the primary room at church when the twins are too uncontrollable during sacrament. Dan didn't think that was so great so he got special permission to be late for his spanish branch meetings so we wouldn't escape to the primary room anymore.
This is the twins at church... people are amazed I have them both sleeping. But its easy when you take them for a walk during sunday school, what else am I going to do with them!!
They love playing on the tramp with daddy, he is soooo much fun!
Elena has learned to play and practice beautiful songs with two little helpers by her side everyday. They can even get some notes in too, if they stretch real far...!
Jasper about to get his haircut, the cracker.. didn't work too well, he spit it out right away.

3 comments:

Charlotte, Mardy and Raven said...

those boys are so cute! Your girls are such good big sisters!

Stewart and Clarissa Foss said...

Those boys are so cute. Church is hard enough when I have Stewart with me and Oliver. I can't imagine if there were two of him and no Stewart.

The Spencers said...

Your boys are adorable. It totally brings back memories of my girls! I love the bath seats, I wish I had 3 of those 5yrs ago! Would of been much easier! I remember walking the girls around in their stroller during church. We even sat in the back of the chapel with them strapped in their stroller. Church was hard, but it does get easier! You're doing awesome. You have a cute family!

About Me

My photo
My family and I started this blog mainly for scrapbooking purposes. I hope its not too boring and that you will check in from time to time.