I threw a party for my dear friend in the ward who turned 90 on election day. We had a great turnout, lots of support and love from our ward. Sister Reilly is a real character, her daughter is also shown in these pictures. Sister Reilly makes me laugh out loud every time I visit her. She has told me a few times, even before she met my twins that she has a special connection with them. When she was in the hospital a few years ago, she swore there were young twin boys in the room with her. Everyone thought she was nuts, but she said, they were there to comfort her. So when she met my twins she was sure they were the ones. I laughed alot when she told me that, but who knows! The Lord has mysterious ways of connecting people and coincidences. She also told me to make sure nobody cremates her body when she dies... because that is the same as burning in hell,,, she told me. ANd she was so serious. I just laugh, she is so funny.
And here are my little angels in action.... a very common site in our house
THey looked so cute for church the other day. We tried so hard to get a picture out front but they refused to look at us and Dan had them up on a high ledge, so I think they were scared. Well, if only they would look at the camera just for a second!
1 comment:
Those boys are soooo cute!!!! Old people can be so funny. They see the world so differently.
Post a Comment