He loved it, to say the least. That entire pot of cake you see right there was devoured by early the next morning. The kids and I may have helped out with that... just a tad. He wanted butterscoth, vanilla, and chocolate pudding, lots of cherries and heath bar. With LOADS of whip cream. I think I'll be making this again sometime... You know... for his next 40th birthday. :)
Lucky us.. Dan's annual Frito Lay party at the Grand Resort happened to be on the same weekend as his birthday. I LOVE the Grand Resort with a capital L. It is so beautiful and fun and luxourius. This is the last year we get to go because Dan resigned from Frito Lay right after. Now that he owns two businesses he is leaving the trucking life behind for good. And hopefully never turning back.
Love the scenery and greenery here. What little Arizona has to offer, you can find most of it here.
I got Dan some housebuilding books for his gift because he is starting two huge projects in Queen Creek this month. Wish him luck, because these will be his first new builds. I'm excited about it, house flipping may be a thing of the past, we'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment