This year for spring break we went to Emerald Cove RV resort. As usual. We do love coming here. Was it relaxing and peaceful...... Not quite, but the kids had a blast, they absolutely love coming here.
Jasper trying his hand at mini golf. I think they got the swing of it after a while but eventually they just started poking their sticks in the pond and then trying to get in the pond themselves, thats when I decided enough golf for the day...
Ah the beach... Need I say more.
Jayden and Jasper really enjoyed the sand and getting as dirty as humanly possible. At least this year they didnt eat the sand and rocks. The water was simply too cold for them to venture out, but I know at least once, I think when we first arrived, (under Dan's watchful care) Jayden ran right into the water and tripped and landed face down. It was a nice refreshing blow for him and he decided to stay clear away from the water from that point on.
It was a fun trip. They slept the whole way home. The girls did not... :) They wanted to go back as soon as we got home..
No comments:
Post a Comment