
I'm not sure why I am posting this, but it is fun to reminisce how much our lives can change. Well, this is not a trick or exxageration. This was my van stuck in the snow April 15, 2008 in Edmonton Alberta, Canada almost exactly one year ago. I cannot even believe how much my life has changed in one year. (I had to shovel all that out, then my neighbor came along later in the day and parked his big fat truck right in the nice little spot I had carved.) I am so glad to be out of that place. I love Arizona and everything it has to offer. I feel like it is a little slice of heaven on earth. I will never be cold again! Wahoo!
3 comments:
At least until you come visit us. I'll pour cold water on you if I have to. Just kidding, please come
Ok Stewart did not write that, this is me, Clarissa, your sister, in Canada, with the snow
Looks much nicer her in AZ!!!
Post a Comment