Saturday, January 16, 2010
Musical fun
This is a song we are learning to play in orchestra. When we finally get it right it will be a knock your socks off number. This recording was taken from the M and C soundtrack. And well you are looking at Russel Crowe :) consider that he learned to play violin for this movie and this song. He and the cellist play it together at the very end of the movie.
The whole score is actually ten minutes but this is just the fun part, we get to strum our violins like ukeleles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Suzi
- My family and I started this blog mainly for scrapbooking purposes. I hope its not too boring and that you will check in from time to time.
2 comments:
okay, messed up on the last comment, I like Russel Crowe, but I was thinking of someone else. Anyway... again, I think you are so talented and I totally wish I could play an instrument!
Post a Comment