Holy macaroni. You can sure tell by this picture that the Arizona dessert sure isn't use to that much rain.
you crack me up.. hopefully it stays that way for the 8th, the kids will love it ;)
can you imagine 15 toddlers jumping into that, yikes!I think this is the most rain I've seen since moving to AZ
hey same over here! your welcome to come run through it! :) this is crazy for casa grande!
My backyard looks like that too. The dogs are lovin it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Holy macaroni. You can sure tell by this picture that the Arizona dessert sure isn't use to that much rain.
you crack me up.. hopefully it stays that way for the 8th, the kids will love it ;)
can you imagine 15 toddlers jumping into that, yikes!
I think this is the most rain I've seen since moving to AZ
hey same over here! your welcome to come run through it! :) this is crazy for casa grande!
My backyard looks like that too. The dogs are lovin it!
Post a Comment