I finally had my blog made into a book. This is truly the only form of family scrapbooking that I do. Well, except I do separate scrapbooks for the girls from birth to age 8 with hard copy pictures... all the cutting and pasting is sooooooo annoying. Thats why I love having a digital blog for my family. It is so much easier than cutting and pasting and buying stickers and all that.
The book is about 200 pages long and it covers about 4 years of our life. I went through a company called "shared book". They made it possible for me to delete all the dumb posts I didn't want included, and all the pictures they made the same size. The pictures might have been a bit too small in my opinion but at least they were crystal clear. I love it, I will continue to post every little special thing we do and order another book in 2 or 3 years time. In case you're wondering the book cost me 80 dollars, it is 8 by 10.
3 comments:
that's awesome Suzi, I'll bet the kids love looking at it. I need to be more diligent at blogging because a book will DEFINITELY be in our future too! thanks for sharing!
that is an awesome program. thanks!
Oh Suzi what a great idea! I bet its fantastic!
Post a Comment