Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas 2011


We had ALOT of people here in Arizona visiting for Christmas this year. The month went by so quickly, we've had so much fun. This is Christmas eve, Grandma opening her b-day gifts (cuz its her b-day as well). This only shows half the people that were there.

Grandma bought the girls gingerbread house kits this year. They had so much fun decorating and eating them!


On Christmas eve, we really put on a great nativity cantata. Grandma Brinton made up the program and songs, it was really wonderful. I wish it would have lasted longer. Maysa is an angel. (She is actually a wolf in angel's clothing) JUST KIDDING, she is a sweetheart.

Drew, Kaden and Jacob as the wisemen.

Kristina and Jonathon as Mary and Joseph. Jasper as baby Jesus playing with the star. We were going to have 2 baby Jesus's but Jayden decided he would go to bed early, so Jasper had the honors. He just loved being "adored" by all his cousins, it was so cute.

Chanel, Elena and Paris as the shepherds.


I gave up trying to convince Dan not to do this. He did it with Elena, Sierra, Maysa, now the twins. I just sit back and laugh at his parents freaking out. Cuz I use to be the one freaking out, now I just relax and nervously enjoy the show. Well.... enjoy, not sure about that!


My cousin's wife sent these cute little hats for the twins to wear on Christmas day, they look so cute with their ears poking out like elves.


Christmas morning was so much fun. Dan had the twins stockings completely emptied before I even came downstairs, so when I got there, they were going to town chewing on all the new little rattlers. They were in toy heaven.

Twins first christmas, it was a good one!!

Here is me and my nephew Kaden playing some Christmas duets that night. Give us a break, this was all sight reading. Lots of fun, Kaden is the one that sounds really good.


2 comments:

Charlotte, Mardy and Raven said...

What a fun Christmas! Suzi you are amazing!!!

Stewart and Clarissa Foss said...

Holy Camole, you have a lot of family visiting. That is awesome, I bet your kids loved it!

About Me

My photo
My family and I started this blog mainly for scrapbooking purposes. I hope its not too boring and that you will check in from time to time.