I LOVE THIS MOUNTAIN. Actually I hate it. It is my 3rd time up- a hard and challenging and rotten and unforgiving and totally worth it hike. This year my Dad and Arlene came, I doubted that they would make it to the top, BUT THEY DID! Also, RIo and Lillian and their girls, Uncle Drew, me, Dan, Elena and Sierra all made it to the top. What a group. The girls just skipped their way up, and me and my parents were the last ones to the top. We barely survived, I am SO out of shape right now. I think we did this hike on December 28th.
Here's the rat pack, at the very tippy top of the mountain, WE DID IT! Dan... you are SO COOL! If you know Dan then you will know he is not serious.... what a handsome nerd! Ever been girl trapped... you will with this group! Lillian and Rio's family is so cute, we love that they bought a house in AZ! Here are some funny clips of us at the mountain.
No comments:
Post a Comment