Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ostrich ranch

Seriously, we love this place. This time was fun cause Becky and Bryces family came, Lillian and Rio's, Drew, and Grma and Gpa. I think everyone enjoyed the ostriches and the birds the best. The birds were really hungry so they just landed all over us, wanting to eat the nectar cups in our hands. It was so cute, the kids just squeeled. I had a bird land on my head and it was such a funny feeling. Several of our group had bird plop on their arms by the time we left. Oh well, it was so much fun.













 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stewart and Clarissa Foss said...

This does look like fun. One day, we'll get there.

About Me

My photo
My family and I started this blog mainly for scrapbooking purposes. I hope its not too boring and that you will check in from time to time.