Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer fun, so long as we're wet!

We have spent alot of time at Dan's sister's house "taking care" of her pool this summer. What a blessing to have access to a pool in Arizona SUMMER heat! seriously.



The pool is still a bit too cold for me, what a wimp I am, I like it when it feels like bath water. (thats how it will feel in July).



Jasper really loves the pool, he lets Dan push him around in this cute little floaty thing.



The girls would swim till midnight if I let them. It is difficult to convince them to leave. SO I keep a bucket of ice cream there and when I want to go home, the girls are bribed with ice cream cones in order to hop out. I am convinced they are starting to grow fins.



Poor Jayden, he HATES the water, he even hates his baths. He wont let us take him in, he screams the whole time. So here he is just happy to sit and watch the others have fun without him. I hope this changes soon!



Outside of Lillian's house there is a big green strip. Around 5pm, huge sprinklers come on and the girls love running through them. Its so much fun to watch them, I remember how much I loved doing the same when I was a kid.



Oh.. to be young again.....!

1 comment:

Charlotte, Mardy and Raven said...

oh that water and sunshine look heavenly! That is so funny one twin likes the water and the other one hates it.

About Me

My photo
My family and I started this blog mainly for scrapbooking purposes. I hope its not too boring and that you will check in from time to time.