"Hmmm, why are we just looking at those things mom?"
"Okay, I'll just dig right in then.... ya but, I'm not so sure..."
"This is how its done boys!"
"Okay, I get it.... mmmmmmmm... yummy mommy!"
"Did I do that!" "Who cares! Just dig in"!
"Like this!"
"Hmmm, I definetly ate too much mom"
"Ya, maybe I did too...."
"Lets open all these gifts now, theres so many!" "Ya, because mommy and daddy think we're so cute, they want us to be babies forever!"
"THis looks like the best one." "Ya, but we're going to have to share it!" :(
"This car ramp looks fun too..."
"Thanks for spoiling us Mommy and Daddy!!"
FYI-High chair pictures- Jasper on the left, Jayden right
Gift pictures- Jayden is wearing the striped shirt
1 comment:
happy birthday boys! Your growing up so fast you will be so big before I even get to meet you!
Post a Comment