But the funnest part is the spray areas, when its 100 degrees out, there really is nothing better to do there. You might as well just get wet. I wasn't planning on taking the babies in, but away they went and really loved it. This is me holding Jasper.
Jayden even ventured out on his own to get a taste of the sprinkles.
Wasn't long before the clothes came off, they played for quite a while, but I was paranoid about sunburn so we didn't stay there too long. They would have liked to spend the whole day playing in the sprinkles.
Here is another weird iphone app picture, but the girls sure loved this paddle boat. It was fun to watch them paddle around all the pelicans at the beautiful zoo lake.
Here is the original, is it better?? I don't know...
Ended off the day with a lovely carousel ride. The girls never tire of it, it brings them sheer joy, even Elena. Don't ask me what they are looking at though, little weirdos!
No comments:
Post a Comment