Sunday, October 21, 2012
Kartchner Caverns
Lillian and her girls came to Arizona for part of the summer. We had fun times with them. SHe invited Elena and I to go to Kartchner caverns with her one Saturday. It was really fun. I have been wanting to go there for a while. We took some pictures in the visitor center, we were not allowed to take pictures inside the actual cave. This is Talia and Elena standing in front of a demo stalactite.
Chanel had a birthday while she was here, so we had a fun time celebrating with her and some neighbors. We miss them, now they are gone back to Canada!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Suzi
- My family and I started this blog mainly for scrapbooking purposes. I hope its not too boring and that you will check in from time to time.
No comments:
Post a Comment