Sunday, October 21, 2012

Ward Campout July 2012

At the end of July we went camping for one night at our ward campout. I have never been so cold in my life. Ok, thats not true, but I forgot how awful it is to sleep in a tent. The twins slept great, and here I was shivering and worrying about them all night not sleeping a wink, how silly. It was fun for the most part. Camping with babies is not at all on my bucket list but my best friends in the ward were going and somehow they talked me into it. We did have fun though :} honest
Wrapped in a blanket in front of the fire, that about sums it up.
My friend Kathryn spent hours braiding all the girls hair, including mine, she is so creative!
The twins got soooooo dirty, what could be more fun than digging in the dirt all day!
The girls went on the zip line. They loved it and wanted to go again and again.
Dan, you are making a funny face. Thats ok, we still love you :} Especially the twinners.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My family and I started this blog mainly for scrapbooking purposes. I hope its not too boring and that you will check in from time to time.