Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fall Break at KQ Ranch

We had a cabin rental in the mountains near San Diego during fall break. It was such a fun week, I'm so glad we went. When we got to KQ Ranch there was an envelope with our key just right at the booth. We thought it was funny, and felt like we were right at home.




This resort is wonderful, there is a playground, tennis courts, volleyball, basketball, fishing pond, kids club, bounce house, games and craft house, tetherball, minigolf, frisbee golf, swimming pool, hot tub. And the best part, it was deserted at this time of the year. There were 2 other families from Arizona on fall break and maybe 2 or 3 older couples. Most of the time, the weather was fabulous, but the last couple days a bit rainy and cold. Which was such a welcome relief coming straight from Arizona hot hole.

















Pumpkin Apple Pie... The very best pie on earth from Julian, California,enough said.













It was a fun and relaxing week. I love staying in a cabin with my family even though its tiny, we drank alot of hot chocolate, played lots of games, swam, and ate lots of yummy food, can't wait to go again!

2 comments:

Stewart and Clarissa Foss said...

How many times have you guys gone there? That is a pie I could really go for. Pumpkin and apple? Those are both my favourites.

suzi said...

This was our second time. The pie was amazing, I've never heard of it before.

About Me

My photo
My family and I started this blog mainly for scrapbooking purposes. I hope its not too boring and that you will check in from time to time.