We had a real fun party for her.
The kids were so funny. We played the big bad wolf
and I have never heard girls scream so loud and
run so fast. They just loved getting freaked out.
I'm finally getting the hang of throwing a great bash
after all these years. Just don't ask about Elena's 2 year birthday,
because I'm pretty sure thats the one I FORGOT! :) BAD

This is one of the dresses Elena got for her birthday.
The birmingham coat factory at mills mall had some steal
deals on cutesy fruffy dresses but I had to search for a
long time. THis one she's wearing was 8 dollars!
Crinolins and all!

Decorating cupcakes is messy business.
but fun

Elena loves reading Beverly Cleary books.
So we went to Bookmans and bought a whole load for real cheap.
I love that place! She was absolutely thrilled about it.
Happy 10 year birthday Elena,
what on earth would I do without her!
5 comments:
Looks like a super fun party. It seems like yesterday Elena was born under that blood red moon. Remember how Grandpa would call her Princess Red Moon. Happy birthday Elena. We miss you.
ya I remember, now you made me miss Grandpa....:(
Kristin had SO much fun! I LOVE that dress Elena has on. Happy Birthday Elena!
Nice score on the dress!! Looks like a fun party you threw for her too. Go you, go you!!
that's so funny, the girls are going to decorate cupcakes at Miranda's party too. haha
Post a Comment