YES, we went swimming on December 31st. This is why I love Arizona with all my whole heart. It is paradise... at least my paradise!
Monday, January 2, 2012
Tapatio Cliffs Resort
This is our second getaway ever that Dan and I have taken without the kids. Its a resort in Scottsdale called Tapatio Cliffs. We spent alot of time swimming, biking, and eating great food! The bike and hiking trails here are fabulous, we loved it!! We only went for one night, Dan's parents and my parents were so nice to watch the kids for us.





YES, we went swimming on December 31st. This is why I love Arizona with all my whole heart. It is paradise... at least my paradise!
YES, we went swimming on December 31st. This is why I love Arizona with all my whole heart. It is paradise... at least my paradise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Suzi
- My family and I started this blog mainly for scrapbooking purposes. I hope its not too boring and that you will check in from time to time.
2 comments:
Beautiful Suzi!
You're pretty lucky. I'm glad you two got to go alone! When you have TWO babies.
Post a Comment