Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Arriving in Canada

Cousins everywhere, I think my parents now have 15 grandkids. So all but one ( sweet little lassy Raven residing in Europe) greeted us at Grandpa Johnnies farm on Canada day. We had fun at the parade, and playing at the farm. It was an eventful day for sure.

Lets see...Norah, Ellie, Maysa, Lilah, Cheyenne. Girls and more girls, the majority of my Dad's grandkids are girls.

How fun to have a ball pit at Grandmas house, especially since my boys LOVE balls of any sort.


Cute cousins all lined up in a row to see the parade, I did their hair and made the red and white hairclips (thankyou very much, don't they all look so nice)..

I love this picture of Jasper waving the Canada flag... I just didn't take the shot of him trying to eat it, this one was better... ;)


Jayden often got stuck in this little bench at Grandmas house, it was so funny.


Raymond main st fair... it was such a blast... yyyaah. Here is my sister ZeeZee and her husband Al with some of the kids. What a party. Somehow I was talked into going to this. Eventually the mosquitoes drove us out.

Sierra being a good big sister feeding Jayden, what a sweetheart. We just love to spoil our babes.!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My family and I started this blog mainly for scrapbooking purposes. I hope its not too boring and that you will check in from time to time.